Manufacturing Assembly Operator
Teal Drones Is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Assembly Operator to be responsible for hands-on manufacturing, assembly, and testing of drones. This role will comprise of working on the Production line conducting build and test processes. You will be collaborating with technical team leads, production supervisors, and engineers to continuously improve processes and products, and ensure all production activities are performed on time, safely and in a professional manner respecting our quality standards.
- Ideal candidate will be capable of learning a wide range of assembly procedures covering a variety of subassemblies of Teal products.
- Operate System testing and conduct quality control inspections in production environment.
- Utilize manual and automated equipment to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Contribute to manufacturing material dispositions and material tracking.
- Perform quality inspections of printed circuit boards, mechanical components and other electronic components using written procedures.
- Assemble products and sub-component parts including product tests for acceptance.
- Follow production guidelines and specifications.
- Build products beginning to end. Following verbal and written assembly procedures.
- Identify defective materials during assembly and separate material yield analysis.
- Communicate progress and work to meet production goals and targets.
- Interact closely with other team members and engineers.
- Recommend changes in procedures and specifications for continuous performance improvement of all production related tasks.
- Experience in an electronics manufacturing and test environment or willingness and interest to learn.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Follow work instructions.
- Good computer skills (Such as Microsoft Office application or similar workflow tools).
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Reliable and committed to learn and grow valued skills in a technical manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work multiple projects concurrently.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.