Electronics Repair Technician
Come join a growing organization in the sUAS drone industry. Teal Drones, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Red Cat Holdings, has an immediate opening for an experienced Electronics Repair Technician, to be responsible for supporting quality, manufacturing, and repair activities. This role will entail working with team leads, production supervisors, and engineers to continuously improve processes and product quality, all while ensuring that production goals are performed met in a timely, safe, and professional manner.
- Support production, manufacturing testing, and engineering repair and prototype tasks.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of electronic assemblies to meet delivery schedules.
- Assist with assembly of electronic components, subassemblies, and systems.
- Duties and tasks are standardized but what is performed could vary day to day.
- Perform setup, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, test instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
- Use test procedures, drawings, schematics and verbal/written instructions to test, repair, and troubleshoot electronic assemblies.
- Log and provide root cause failure analysis data.
- Maintain test fixturing, perform calibration and perform preventive maintenance for manufacturing equipment.
- Fully tests units after repair to ensure conformance to Teal specifications for quality.
- Minimum of one year of experience in electronics technology field.
- Associate Degree in Electronics preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical topics verbally and in writing.
- Evidence of capable analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work with instruction from the engineer or manager.
- Knowledge and use of soldering stations, and soldering techniques.
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot to the component level.
- Knowledge and experience using standard electronics test equipment like oscilloscope, digital multimeter and spectrum analyzers used in manufacturing and repair.
- Experience with RF/wireless systems and lab measurements is a plus.
ITAR/EAR Work Authorization Disclosure
This position requires direct or indirect access to hardware, software, technology, or technical data controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be eligible to access said data without requiring additional authorization. Overall, said data can be accessed by U.S. Persons, defined as U.S. citizens, U.S. lawful permanent residents (i.e. “green card” holders), or any individual granted protected status under the INA (8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)), including asylees and refugees. This section does not entail an exhaustive list of the type of controlled data access this role would require.
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with a criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal and state law.
Red Cat Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds. All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Salt Lake, UT 84115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please apply using this link.