Customer Technical Support Representative
Teal Drones, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Red Cat Holdings, provides best-in-class customer service including technical support for sales, strategic partners, and end users. This role will be focused on delivering world-class customer support to Teal Drones product lines. This role will also include collaboration with Production and Engineering teams during the design, build, and test processes.
- Front-line customer support (Phone, Email, Chat), answer inquiries from Teal Customers.
- Handle inbound support calls and escalate field issues through Support Management.
- Enter RMAs, log calls, and ensure follow-up support for general technical questions.
- Test hardware and facilitate continuous improvement with technical and operational teams.
- Coordinate reporting of trending statistical data to quality teams to track issues and provide customer updates.
- Help coordinate messaging and delivery of field updates to customers.
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills.
- 5 years of Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to show technical aptitude and troubleshooting.
- Comfortable multi-tasking while in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Drone Experience a plus
- Have FAA Part 107 Certificate or willingness to study and test to become FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot.
ITAR/EAR Work Authorization Disclosure
This position requires direct or indirect access to hardware, software, technology or technical data controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be eligible to access said data without requiring additional authorization. Overall, said data can be accessed by U.S. Persons, defined as U.S. citizens, U.S. lawful permanent residents (i.e. “green card” holders), or any individual granted protected status under the INA (8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)), including asylees and refugees. This section does not entail an exhaustive list of the type of controlled data access this role would require.
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with a criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal and state law.
Red Cat Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes individuals of diverse talents and backgrounds. All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Salt Lake, UT 84115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please apply using this link.