Teal’s solution is built for rapid deployment to gain informational understanding of complex scenarios.
The state-of-the-art Flir Hadron EO/IR sensor on Teal’s stabilized gimbal helps quickly identity heat signatures in complicated environments, with stable streaming footage.
The TAC’s bright screen allows for the best ground monitoring experience of any sUAs in Golden Eagle’s class, for real ,time actionable information in the field.
- First responder crisis assessment
- Active situation recon
- Victim / suspect locating night & day
- Accident / post-event reconstruction
- Fire and hotspot detection
Overwatch & Monitoring
The Golden Eagle’s user experience was designed for speed, security and overall ease of use in the field.
Rapid battery swap, quick takeoff, a completely modular design and Teal’s best-in-class TAC ground control make Golden Eagle a superior solution for situational monitoring over extended periods, even in complex or GPS denied environments.
- Flight Time: Up to 30 minutes
- Flight Distance: Up to 5 miles
- Maximum Speed: 50+ MPH
- Wind Resistance: 30+ MPH
- 6S Battery Pack Architecture
- GPS Denied Operation